quoting Troy Davidson; Thursday 03 July 2003 01:02 pm:
<whack>

> I'm not running as Root.  You will actually get a prompt to enter in the
> root password and then go on from there.

Excellent. Running as root when it isn't needed tends to be unhealthy for the
system. Too much hanging out for the entire 'net to take a swing at.
s'kid-idiots will take over whatever they can find open and vulnerable.

> I don't have a contrib source listed.  I'll follow the other directions and
> see what happens.  Thanks for the help.

Any time. Holler if you have any trouble. Someone is always "around" to help
out. <g>

> Troy Davidson
> Linux User #311107
>
> ** This messages was composed on a 100% Microsoft free computer **

Yeah, I also. ;-)

Peace;
C.
--