> > > the latest idesk is really nice too, gonna try it out today...
> >
> > Tell me how it goes.  So far i have been using rox.
>
> idesk should be better, less interference with Pek, I can still use my
> wallpaper script instead of that clunky pinboard...

I never noticed before that nautilus takes over your desktop!  (their example icon
fires up nautilus).

Actually, it happens in pekwm, too.  It is nice being able to drag files to the
desktop, though.
Don't like to keep them there, but when i'm just messin around, it's handy to stick
'em there...

eric