I have my web pages in my home folder under public_html. I can view them using
http://dgmcellnx/~lvgandhi/index.html.
The machine is network. When I try to view it from other machines in network I
get error permission denied and also error 403.
in /etc/httpd/conf/commonhttpd.conf, I have
<IfModule mod_userdir.c>
    UserDir public_html
</IfModule>
<Directory /home/*/public_html>
    AllowOverride All
    Options MultiViews -Indexes Includes FollowSymLinks
    <IfModule mod_access.c>
      Order allow,deny
      Allow from all
    </IfModule>
</Directory>
What corrections are needed so others in the same network can browse the
files.
--
L.V.Gandhi
203, Soundaryalahari Apartments, Lawsons Bay colony, Visakhapatnam, 530017