/home 755
/home/*/ 755
/home/*/public_html 755

At 07:58 AM 7/4/2003 +0530, you wrote:
I have my web pages in my home folder under public_html. I can view them using
http://dgmcellnx/~lvgandhi/index.html.
The machine is network. When I try to view it from other machines in network I
get error permission denied and also error 403.
in /etc/httpd/conf/commonhttpd.conf, I have
<IfModule mod_userdir.c>
UserDir public_html
</IfModule>
<Directory /home/*/public_html>
AllowOverride All
Options MultiViews -Indexes Includes FollowSymLinks
<IfModule mod_access.c>
Order allow,deny
Allow from all
</IfModule>
</Directory>
What corrections are needed so others in the same network can browse the
files.
--
L.V.Gandhi
203, Soundaryalahari Apartments, Lawsons Bay colony, Visakhapatnam, 530017

-Cody Harris

 | This Signature is best in plain text!  |
+------------------------+--------------------------+
| Linux Rox My Sox!      |
| Check out HCHS!        |
| http://vectec.net      |
| Proud to use Mandrake Linux 8.1 as a server.  |
| Not proud to use Windows as a primary server. |
| Registered Linux user #315598      |
| Registered Linux Computer #200951  |
| Wrote on a Windoze Computer :(     |