On Sun, 2003-07-06 at 09:58, Lanman wrote:
> Stephen; Correct me if I'm wrong, but are those "Wallabee's" you've got on in the
> picture? Grin! Grin! On a different note, I'm trying to understand why you'd have a
> fan blowing cool air onto a Thermaltake Volcano7 that's trying to blow air OUT of
> the box, mate? Aren't you forcing air back and forth towards each other? Wouldn't it
> be better to reverse the external fan so that it helps the Volcano expel warm air to
> the outside of the box?
>
> And what's this about not having a life? You've got us, mate! LOL!
>
> Seriously, though,....nice shoes!
>
> Lanman

I reeeeeeally like the duct-tape mod, I just sent the URL to MaximumPC
for their contest,,,,,,, good luck....
http://www.maximumpc.com/features/feature_2003-06-25.html

and a life?? I will stand up and loudly proclaim, Stephen, you, and
everyone that has taken the time to download a picture of ANY case mod,
(much less those that you can read the writing on the chips) has NO
life, needs to find one right away.
In fact, it is on my list of things to do, and moving up in importance.