Stephen; FYI,...Wallabees are shoes in Canada, not animals. About cooling your case,
HP started fabricating plenums ( square or rectangular tubes made of plastic or metal
that usually act as a path for air to travel -ie; in air conditioning systems in large
buildings) for many of their newer cases. These plenums are hard-mounted inside the
case and extend from just above the CPU to the back of the case where they expel warm
air through a grill. Most of them have an additional fan mounted inside, and attached
where the plenum meets the back of the case. These fans help the CPU fan by sucking
air out of the case as the CPU fan picks up the warm air from the CPU. I thought you
might want to know in case you have some materials on-site that you can use to
duplicatre this. If you get a chance to look inside an HP pavilion desktop PC, you
should see what I'm talking about.

Hope the info helps (?)

Lanman