> > and if you get the chance, and are a fan - then grab any video you can
of
> > the BBC Hitchhiker series from Columbia House. I've got the first 6
hours
> > (don't remember how many episodes) and it rocks - laughed my buns off!

Well, it is kinda cool, but good...hmm.,..doubtful, but as a Hitchhiker fan
you need
to have it, btw, it will be released pretty soon on DVD. I don't remember
the exact
date but within the next two months.

> Sorry. But the TV series is a poor substitute for the original Radio
Series.
> There is lots of material in the Radio version not in either the books or
the
> TV.
> (Available on CD in MP3 from
> http://www.bbcshop.com/bbc_shop/venda?ex=co_disp-view&bsref=bbc&icat=101 )

Yeah...this is really cool, I already have them on ordinary CD, but when I
saw they were
released on MP3-CD I thought it was really cool, kudos to BBC to embrace
newer
salesideas.

/Anders