Hi,

I Terence Golightly and am new to this list.  Initially I was reading a
great deal of the posts and was learning quite a bit.  Recently though
being busy with work I have not been able to read my email as often as I
would like and have fallen woefully behind.   I do have a problem that I
was hoping somebody out there might have a fix for or a good suggestion
of where to begin my troubleshooting.

I did post a note about a problem I was having with kde logging me out
right as I tried to execute any type of command.  All I did was double
click or select a program from the menu and I was kicked right out to
the X login prompt.  Before  this occurred I did some downloading of
some rpms and made some desktop changes. I added a theme  to my desktop
and then my troubles began (I think).

I am presently using gnome which is ok, but I like kde and want to fix
this problem to be sure I don't have a malicious script running/that
ran  which change a script/envroonment variable to cause this to
happen.   Please respond to me directly as I am not always able to
browse through the list posts.

Thanks,

Terry
[EMAIL PROTECTED]