I have a Logitech MX700 cordless optical - an
excellent mouse which also has extra butons!  Has
anyone else been able to get the Web Forward and Back
buttons to work?  I dropped deadman a quick question
on this mouse, but would be interested to know if any
of you have input or experiences to add...

--- JoeHill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 01 Jul 2003 13:09:23 -0400
> Trey Sizemore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:
>
> > I have a MS Intellimouse Explorer wireless USB
> mouse and want to be
> > able to use the side buttons as well (previous web
> page, forward page,
> > etc.).  Has anyone successfully gotten this to
> work?  What are the
> > changes to make in XFree86 (I assume)?
>
> I have never actually done this, but he claims it
> works.
>
> http://www.deadman.org/
>
> --
> + Joe Hill
> + Registered Linux user #282046
> + ICQ# 279518458
> + "Come the millennium month 12, in the home
> + of the greatest power, the village idiot will come
> + forth to be acclaimed the leader."--Nostradamus
> 1555
>

> > Want to buy your Pack or Services from
MandrakeSoft?