Didn't have a chance to start filter yet.

On Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 03:00:44PM -0400, Lyvim Xaphir wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-07-09 at 13:47, JoeHill wrote:
> > On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 22:57:14 +0800
> > "Frankie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:
> >

> > > I am sure my girlfriend would have been in agreeance with you had she
> > > been bashed and gang raped by 5 men...
> >
> > Ok, so *you* with *one* gun would have prevented that? Really? Did you
> > know that statistically it would be more likely they would take the gun
> > away from you and use it against you? Thought not.
>
> Ever read a book?  Thought not.  You're a spout for liberal lies and
> bullshit, a mushroom in a black room, reiterating what you hear without
> any literary verification.  Not that this will do any good for somebody
> like you, but here:

Literary: adj. Of, relating to, or dealing with literature

Literature: n.    1. The body of written works of a language, period, or
culture. 2. Imaginative or creative writing, especially of recognized
artistic value: "Literature must be an analysis of experience and a synthesis
of the findings into a unity" (Rebecca West). 3. The art or occupation of a
literary writer. 4. The body of written work produced by scholars or
researchers in a given field: medical literature.

There is scientific literature or research in given fields, but I don't
think you really want to say "literary verification" here as literary
conveys more a sense of "imaginative" or "creative" as in a work of
*fiction*, which only lends more humor to your rantings.

I have never seen such inappropriate language in an off-topic post, so
I'll address  you as you see fit to address others.

Get a clue you stupid fuck.

> The Death of Right and Wrong: Exposing the Left's Assault on Our Culture
> and Values by Tammy Bruce
> ISBN: 0761516638
>
> The Bias Against Guns: Why Almost Everything You've Heard About Gun
> Control Is Wrong by John R., Jr. Lott
> ISBN: 0895261146
>
> The Seven Myths of Gun Control: Reclaiming the Truth About Guns, Crime,
> and the Second Amendment by Richard Poe, David Horowitz
> ISBN: 0761525580
>
> More Guns, Less Crime: Understanding Crime and Gun-Control Laws (Studies
> in Law and Economics (Chicago, Ill.) by John R., Jr. Lott
> ISBN: 0226493644

Yes, I'll be sure to rush right out and get these books. They really do
look like unbiased treatments of this important issue! This is the thing
that annoys me about you fascists, you drink your own propoganda and
hurl insults at those who would dare to question it. Somebody who
disagrees is stupid--he or she hasn't read your approved "literature";
you label anybody who is against you a traitor. In trying to fight for
what you think is "the  American way," you would send us back to a time
before the Bill of Rights.

I'm not talking about guns here. I'm talking about the way you choose to
communicate. It's people like you who give gun rights advocates a bad
name. You haven't the first fucking clue about civil discourse.