On Wednesday 09 July 2003 04:06 pm, MWafkowski wrote:
> As an American I'm not bashing America, but amerika, also known as the
> Bush/Reagan/Nixon "administrations"
>
> Of course her book is outselling Hilary's. It's a trash talking piece of
> shit geared to the lowest common denominator of stupid and uninformed
> amerikan neo-rednecks. Duh. Fox News is #1 ratings wise too...so is
> "reality" tv. what's your point. That grotesque turd on the radio is still
> popular, no?
>
> Reality is, tho, Hilary wields more power in her pinky than coulter does in
> her entire grotesque being. Makes her crazy! But I guess her being a
> "writer" is a step up from her former job as a lap dancer for ugly old
> white men.
>
> MRW

Gentlemen, do you realize how much bandwidth you have chewed up with this
nonsense?  My Grandaddy used to say, and so do I, "don't argue politics or
religion, it will get nowhere" also "opinions are like assholes, everyone has
one".  It boils down to primitive man, my tribe is better than yours, cause
it is mine. The argument has merit on both sides but not on this mail list. I
recieved 150 emails today, half of which were about this political and highly
charged topic. Please, Please take it to the OT list. Thank you.
--
Dennis M. linux user #180842