Doug and Anne; As soon as I get some feeling back into my fingertips ( one of my last
posts was lengthy - to say the least! ), I'll probably forward it to you both, and
hopefully you can put it on the TWiki site. I'm not sure I'll be able to do it as
quickly as either of you, and I'm going to be back in the office soon, so if you don't
mind I'll ask you this one favor?

Lanman