On Tue, 2003-07-15 at 20:58, Peter Meyns wrote:
> Hi all,
> good thing this list seems to be up and running again.
> I went through my KDE settings yesterday and on the module "System - Linux
> Kernel" I got the following information (translated from German):
> <from kde>

<GENEROUS WHACK>
> Any ideas?
> I'm using Mandrake 9.1 installed without changing the defaults, KDE version
> is 3.1.

Guten Tag, Peter.
When you did your installation, did you install all of the kernel
sources and headers? Because if not, then the error is explanatory as
the KDE Control Center is looking for the sources and cannot find the
necessary configuration files.

If, by chance, you DO already have the kernel sources and headers
installed, then there is reason for further investigation and concern.

So, make sure, absolutely sure, that you have the kernel sources and
headers and the likes installed - THEN try opening up the KDE Control
Center again and seeing if that resolves the error, mate.

--
Tue Jul 15 21:30:00 EST 2003
 21:30:00 up 1 day, 13:33,  2 users,  load average: 1.25, 1.07, 0.63

QOTD:
        "If he learns from his mistakes, pretty soon he'll know everything."