On Tuesday July 15 2003 09:37 am, JoeHill wrote:
> that's what I thought...I'm thinkin' 9.2 cooker is a good bet,
> but I can't find a mirror to download an ISO, tho it says on the
> MDK site they *are* out there (watching us, waiting...).

   Best way to install cooker is to start with 9.1, then disable CD
sources and add cooker sources. Then,
urpmi urpmi
urpmi --auto-select
   Broadband is a must.  Cooker has yet to post any iso's but when
they do, most mirrors that carry cooker will have them. They'll
show up here (primary mirror) first
ftp://sunsite.uio.no/pub/unix/Linux/Mandrake/Mandrake-iso/i586