Ronald J. Hall wrote:

I know that Kmail uses Kaddressbook, but where do they store the e-mail addresses at?

I did an "export list" but I'd still like to know where. I looked in /home/darklord/.kde/share/apps/kmail and kaddressbook, but there is nothing really there. I also looked in /usr/share/apps/kmail and kaddressbook.

Thanks!

~/.kde/share/apps/kabc/*.vcf

--
Brant Fitzsimmons
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                -George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman (1903)
                "Maxims for Revolutionists"