Joe, this vid card rocks.  I ended up going with the
256MB/Gainward option.  Although I haven't tried too
many games or settings, I've been quite impressed so
far.  One this I did do (on the XP side) was crank the
anti-aliasing to 8x in an attempt to kill those
"jaggies".  Decent improvement with 0% loss in
performance that I could tell... (True, some of the
jaggies are purely due to the game's orignal code)  As
I was saying before, Enemy Territory on Linux is all
I've been playing.  I've tried it in both Windows XP
and the Linux port.  All I can say is the Windows vs.
Linux crash scrorecard reads Win=1 Lin=0 =)  *sigh*
Nothing like spending 30+ minutes gaining experience
points then losing it all because WinXP decides its
having a bad day.

pricewatch.com has the card listed for $150... this is
actually how I purchased mine...

--- JoeHill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 05:58:27 -0700 (PDT)
> Tango Echo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:
>

> > I just installed a GForce FX 5600 recently
>
> I kill you. I swear, I kill you.
>
> How is it?
> --
>  Joehill
>  Registered Linux user #282046
>  Homepage: http://nodex.sytes.net

>  "Filtering out noise is one way to get a clearer
> signal."

>  09:00:07 up 21 days, 14:41,  3 users,  load
> average: 4.17, 4.09, 4.09
>
> > Want to buy your Pack or Services from
MandrakeSoft?