[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Sorry sending to both newbie and expert mailing lists, but it is a bit urgent for
>me.  Does anyone have experience in using qmail, sendmail, fetchmail, twig, postmail
>etc?  Would you please share your experience, good or bad, whether it is reliable and
>easy to manage?  I have to implement an email system, preferably with web-based
>frontend, in the company.
>
> Thanks a lot.

We're currently using Qmail for our corporate Internet email and we're
extremely happy with it.  Configuration is extremely easy and
maintenance is simple as well.

If you're looking into web-based front-ends for administration, check
out qmailadmin, we're looking at it right now.  As for a web-based user
interface, sqlwebmail looks pretty nice as well.

Qmail information is available at www.qmail.org, qmailadmin info is at
www.inter7.com/qmailadmin, sqlwebmail is at www.inter7.com/sqwebmail.

--
Steve Philp