From: Ronald A. Yacketta

I have sendmail running on my box, but it does not appear to work 100% of
the time.
various other inet sites are unable to send email to me. they get a
connection timed out error *shrug*

send emails to numerous groups and no reply/solution.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 10/06/99 11:17:12 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]