Hi,
I have a problem with k3b in mandrake 9.1.
the last week I cannot use the cd-copy onthefly from my IDE dvd-rom to my IDE
phillips
writer.
The only device that the system sees as a SCSI is the cdwriter, I
cannot use the dvd-rom for CD reading. I pretty sure that even when I was able
to cd-copy on the fly, the same thing was happening : Only the cdwriter was
founded as scsi.

The funny is that in the FAQ questions of k3b.org says that you cannot use IDE
devices, but I am pretty sure that 2-3 weeks ago I could copy-cds fine!!
Any ideas what I meshed with?

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]