Is there a way i can find out what is writing data to my hard drive ?  I
leave my system running almost 24/7 and have noted that every 24 hours i
am losing 10mb of disk space.  With the help of gkrellm i can at least
see that something is writing to the disk every second around 29k of
data.  Im running mostly xfce4 as my wm and have stopped any programs or
services that i do not think are needed.

Regards,
Dan Gordon

--
Thu Jul 17 10:19:18 EDT 2003
 10:19:18 up 19:58,  1 user,  load average: 0.09, 0.05, 0.01

All power corrupts, but we need electricity.