Hello All,
             I've just to reinstall(after a fall out with some Nvidia
Drivers).The problem I'm having is,when aclick on a RPM that I have download
from the net,I get the open with box come up.If I set the install up thought
Mandrake Control Centre,it worksish(I have to have the program name in
there),but if I need to install any RPM which is needed by the program I'm
installing,it does not work ie dependences
             Thank you for any help given.
                            Drew