Hello,

> Two questions.
>
> 1.  How do I import 2 years of kmail emails and....

Under File you have something called Add Mailbox or something like that
(I don't have access to it at the moment)

> 2.  How about the email addressbook?  (far less important).

Don't know, the FAQ might give you the answer to that one....

> 3.  When I'm feeling wild and crazy enough to upgrade to the latest, how
do I preserve my files and settings?  This one does crash now and again.

IIRC, the settings are stored in .sylpheed in your homedirectory and I have
never
had any problems with upgrading myself so you should not either :o)

/Anders