On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 05:02:04 -0400
Lee Wiggers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 2.  How about the email addressbook?  (far less important).

If you downloaded the source .tar.gz, there are helper scripts in there;
I'm not sure where they are located if you installed via rpm. Anyway,
the script is called kmail2sylpheed_v2.pl (if you're moving from kde3).
If you can't find that, you can download it here:
http://sylpheed-claws.sourceforge.net/features.php at the bottom is a
list of helper scripts.

> 3.  When I'm feeling wild and crazy enough to upgrade to the latest,
> how do I preserve my files and settings?  This one does crash now and
> again.

That's odd, the only time I've had it crash is when I specified an
invalid font. What action are you doing when it crashes?

I've never had a problem upgrading, it always maintains my old settings.

> 4.  Has anyone a program to simulate the bsod?  I miss the excitement.

LOL, I don't know of a program to simulate bsod, but I have some Windows
screenshots in my gallery if you ever care to relive those days!!

Todd

--
Name that tune #12: Let's stop off at the Metroplex, that little
dancer's got some style; she's the one I'll be waiting for at the stage