On Sunday 20 July 2003 07:30 pm, JoeHill wrote:

Thanks Joe, I just fwd this to the other list.  Seems every time I post to
this list I get queries about setting up Linux and getting rid of Windows.
Whats a really good site or two to send them to that will answer some of
there questions and fears about setting up a Linux system.  And thanks for
the hint on chkrootkit, just installed and ran it, found nothing.

--
  Regards
  Chris