If you add the dir they are in to your rpm sources (this can be done in
mcc if need be) you can install them all at once.

mcc (at cli) then software --> software sources --> add --> borwse
(don't worry about hdlist).  Then install by repository or something
like that.

For the last round, there were 4 that had to be installed in order, so
don't forget to do those first (if that's still a rule.)

eric