On Mon, Jul 21, 2003 at 02:21:28AM -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Ok, Joe, if you're still up, I need your help.  I downloaded the rpm packages for
> xfce4-rc2 that Todd was kind enough to create and I have them all in a file called
> xfce4-rc2 as per Todd's directions.  The question is:  what do I do now?  Is there a
> way to install all of the packages with one command?  Or do I have to install them
> one at a time?

I would just install the first four that require a certain sequence
manually with:

rpm -ivh libxxx.rpm

Then I'd move those 4 to a subdirectory and then do:

rpm -ivh *.rpm

to install the rest. Unless, of course, you don't want to install all
the packages. For example, I no longer use the iconbox or file mangler
and I think a lot of people probably don't, too.

Or, add them as a urpmi source like Eric or Joe suggested.

HTH,
Todd

--
Name that tune #22: No caffeine, no protein, no booze or nicotine.