I'm with Stephen on this one Gene! Welcome and well said, Sir Knight! Get a good grip
, and hang on for a hell of a ride!

In the past, you may have heard such expressions as "Trust me! I'm from the
government. I'm here to help"! You probably laughed about such things, ( as did we! ),
but here, when the list members aren't flaming Microsoft, SCO, or each other (Grin!
Grin!) they're usually a bunch of warm-hearted, generous, humorous, and helpful
individuals. Especially helpful! For the most part they're a good bunch. Sorry you had
to join up in the middle of a nasty thread. It's just that some of the list members
are grouchy because they've been forced to use Microsoft stuff at work.

I myself have been on this list for far too long, but even so, I've learned a huge
amount of important things. For Instance, Stephen Kuhn needs to get some newer ties
(!?), Frankie has a boat and likes to drink whenever he takes it out on the water (
I'm very jealous about that by the way!), Femme Fatale and Anne both seem to have
their heads screwed on real good, and often provide maturity whenever the gang starts
a ruckus ( Man! Talk about scoring brownie points with the "Babes" ! ), and
occasionally we even talk about Linux! Did I mention that they also have a great sense
of humour?

Seriously, though,...Welcome to "Our Gang", and I for one hope you stick around long
enough to learn everything you can about Linux. That way , the rest of us can hop on a
plane, and drop in on Stephen and Frankie, where we'll all go boating, drinking, and
other "stuff", knowing that you'll be here to take up the slack!

So, where's everyone else? C'Mon people! Jump in here and say Hi to Gene!

Lanman