On Wednesday 23 Jul 2003 7:43 pm, Grant wrote:
> I just finished downloading 97 packages through the Mandrake CC Update
> utility and it told me there were three conflicts during the installation
> and it aborted.  I did choose to keep the downloaded rpms.  What do I do?
>
> - Grant

Open your Mandrake Software Manager GUI.
Select to filter on 'upgrade availability'
You will see a list of the available updates.
Select to upgrade a selection of them.

urpmi will automatically work out that the packages are already in the cache
and will not try to download them again.

Repeat until you have installed them all.

derek

--
www.jennings.homelinux.net