> techie

> download

> any

> > >    Have a look at Nuts And Volts Magazine they have at least one in
>
> depth
>
> > > article each month on robotics and adds from a lot of venders selling
> > > robotics stuff.
> > >
> > >     Marc
> > >     KM5KW
> >
> > Dude!
> >
> > Thank you for mentioning Nuts & Volts!  I've just checked out their site,
>
> and
>
> > I think I'm hooked (also thanks to the owner of this thread, I've been
> > thinking about this topic for some time.)
>
> What section is Nuts & Volts in? I havn't seen it in any chapters stores in
> the areas.
>
> And it isn't my thread, it everyones.
>
> > Jim.

   As far as I know you will not find it in the stores. You have to get a
subscription or if you happen to have any friends involved in ham radio ask
them if there is going to be a hamfest in your area soon. At most of the
larger ham fests in the USA there seems to gennerally be a table set up with
lots of free literature and free copys of Nuts And Volts. You may also be
able to get a sample copy sent to you if you have a look around the Nuts And
Volts web site.
     Marc
    KM5KW
--