You shouldn't need to make any changes in the SCSI bios.  All changes should
be made in the system bios--I've done a lot of SCSI installations, and I've
never reset the SCSI bios.  The first thing I would try is turning off
booting from SCSI and Harddisk in my system bios, choosing CDROM, Floppy,
Zip, or whatever.  Then try it again.  If that works, don't forget to turn it
on again at first boot, after install.  If that doesn't work, I would make a
boot floppy and try starting the install that way.  Last, there is always the
hard disk install (I have had to do that once, but the system was ide, not
scsi).