-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Miark
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2003 11:55 AM
To: Newbie
Subject: [newbie] Installing on a SCSI system

I have 8.2 on my gateway/firewall machine. I'd like 9.1 on
there, but the damn thing won't boot to the CD. If I go
into the SCSI bios and monkey with it that the drive is
basically hidden, I can boot to CD; but because the hard
drive is hidden, I can't install!

The comp's bios is set to boot from CD first, but the
SCSI always takes over. How do I exit this loop?

Miark