On Friday 25 July 2003 22:19, Derek Jennings wrote:
> with the remote sources, and the install will fail.
> ***The key to success is to run urpmi.update -a regularly***
>
> derek

Derek,
I for one do not agree! Some way or other (especially) the plf site refuses to
update using curl. Be it using the update utility in MCC or the CML with
urpmi.update plf..etc.
The only way I can get this to work is: "urpmi.removemedia plf" and then
"urpmi.addmedia plf ....etc.".
Somehow the plf hdlist.cz doesn't want to be reread or refreshed:o(

I'm not quit in the clear either, i.e. maybe you can shed some light:

Normally the hdlist.cz sits with the rpms in the same directory, in the case
of my mirror (time4t) it sits in the directory 9.1 after which I have to go
into the lower (or is it higher?) directory "i586".
Could that be the problem? Just shooting in the dark here.....

--
Good luck,

HarM