Rob Blomquist wrote:

On Saturday 26 July 2003 10:19 am, Aron Smith wrote:

Has anyone had any success setting up multi function devices?
(eg. printer-fax-copier-scanners with linux)
there are some great deals on refurbished HP equipment around.

Check out www.linuxprinting.org and be ready with the name and model number of your device.

Rob

I use a HP OfficeJet G85 and everything works execpt the fax. I just hook the fax to my phone line when I need it. Otherwise it prints great, copies great, and scans great. Now if there was just a really good photo software for pics I would be in nirvana. Maureen