On Sunday 27 Jul 2003 9:12 am, Maureen L. Thomas wrote:

> I use a HP OfficeJet G85 and everything works execpt the fax.  I
> just hook the fax to my phone line when I need it.  Otherwise it
> prints great, copies great, and scans great.

Could you add this info to the HardwareCompatibility page on the TWiki
site?  http://mandrake.vmlinuz.ca/bin/view/Main/HardwareCompatibility

If you have not used TWiki before you may find the attached file
helps.

> Now if there was just
> a really good photo software for pics I would be in nirvana.

What do you want from the software?  There's probably something that
fits your need, though I think you will not find the
one-size-fits-all app in Linux - you may need different apps for
different purposes.

Anne
First browse the page

http://mandrake.vmlinuz.ca/bin/view/Main/WebHome

then sign up as a TWiki user.

Once you are signed up you will be able to add to or edit any page on the TWiki web.
You always view the edits before saving them, so it is easy to go back (browser back
arrow) and change anything if you make a mistake.

When making additions to a page, look at the previous entries and copy the format you
see.

Don't forget to copy and past your sig line from the footer of the edit page and put
it underneath your edit.

Hope that helps

Anne