I have a small home LAN running through a Netgear RP114 DSL/Cable Router, my PC is running Mandrake 9.1 and the other computers are a Mac OS/X, Win/XP and Win 98. The router is providing DHCP and the printer is connected to the Linux computer. All I want to provide is access for these non-Linux computers to the printer. The other computers are not set up with userids and passwords as they are single user machines. When I go to DrakXServices it is starting smb on boot so the smbd and nmbd daemons are installed.

Can anyone advise what to do next or point me to some documentation that will help me get this working?

TIA
Dave