Hello!  I finally got all the kinks worked out with the conversion of attbi to comcast
and everything's finally settled in.  It was kinda strange being off the list.  I've
been trying to keep up by reading the archives while working everything out but I've
missed a lot.  Good to be back.

That said, I have a question (imagine that!) about the 2.6-test kernel.  pclinuxonline
had a bit about rpms available for mandrake on some mirrors in contrib.  I've been
going through the mirrors but can't seem to locate it.  Does anybody know which mirror
has it?

Thanks in advance!

Jerry.

--