On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 21:34:11 -0700
Aron Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Have been trying to set up grip to rip some albums (Yes I Bought them)
> using Grip I keep getting a invalaid encoder execuable message
> So How did I screw it up this time?

Sounds like it either can't find your encoder or you have specified some
invalid command line options to the encoder.

What encoder are you using? Under config > encode, what command line
options do you have specified?

Todd

--
Name that tune #20: Do you take me for a fool do you think that I don't
see that ditch out in the valley that they're digging just for me?