hi
i have a big problem! i changed the colors of kde(controlcenter->look&feel-
>style and so on) to a grey. while i'm browsing my harddisk with konqueror(like
explorer in windows), there are all files listened up. The first line is grey,
the second is just white! the followed line is grey, then white. every second
line is just white. if i select all files, the filenames are showed in a
different grey(you can have an other color for selecting).
do you know what i mean? i cant give you any screenshots cause i dont know how
to made them under linux(how do i?). i will upload some pictures in the
evening, now i am at work ;)

remo