Tom Brinkman wrote:

On Wednesday July 30 2003 11:35 am, Brant Fitzsimmons wrote:

I use 3.1.2 from Texstar and don't seem to have as many crashes
as I used to. You may want to give it a try. You also get
things like pretty drop shadows on active windows. :-)

Never had much of a problem with KDE, but 3.1.3 seems to be really smooth. I use the early cooker (on cooker) Mandrake rpms, but they'll probly be the foundation for the usual culprits, Texstar and Ranger, for making them available soon for past Mandrake versions.

Got KDE 3.1.3 for 9.1 from Texstar last night. No problems yet.

--
Brant Fitzsimmons
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being
self-evident."
                                -Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)