On Thursday 31 July 2003 04:12 pm, Brant Fitzsimmons wrote:
> Haywiremac wrote:
> >On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 14:03:09 -0500
> >
> >Dennis Myers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:
> >>http://www.nipc.gov/warnings/advisories/2003/Potential7302003.htm
> >
> >didn't the DHS *just sign* a multi-gazillion dollar deal with MS?
>
> I believe they did.  Another demonstration that *only* the *best* and
> *brightest* work for the government.
Hey, I resemble that.  I have nearly thirty years in the government, went that
way after spending  my life on the road with the private sector.  The average
G worker is on the whole very hard working and very dedicated.  Only thing is
we have to operate as in "procurement" by the rules established by
legislators.  You know what happens to a Candidate when they get elected?
Their brain turns to mush and does not recongeal until they leave the
Government, by choice or by vote.  :  )
--
Dennis M. linux user #180842