Bill Munden wrote:

> So what if "MANDRAKE IS **NOT** RedHat."  I have read some documentation
> that can make a person think that it is, if the documentation isn't

The only way to ensure that people realize that Mandrake is not Red Hat
is to educate people to the fact.  That's ALL John was attempting to do.

> interpreted correctly.  The only reason I am replying to this message is
> because the way it is worded can be taken offensively.

I must have a few missing words in the message, since I don't find
anything offensive about John's response whatsoever.  Could you point
out what you found troubling?

--
Steve Philp
Network Administrator