Hello list!

I have installed Mandrake Linux 8.2 on a PPC (PowerPC) macintosh G3. I have
sucessfully dualbooted with Mac OS and Linux, using the BootX utility (Since
yaboot wont work because the mac is an "oldworld" one. However, I have a problem
with BootX.

At startup, the startup sequence is interrupted by the BootX program, which
allows me to boot into LInux OR Mac. It boots to Mac OS fine, but when I try
Linux, I get one of these two error messages:
1) Linux Kernel: I can't find my root and I want to scream
2) YOu have not used proper "root=". Linux cannot boot.

Now, there is only one possibility. At the BootX screen, there is a text box
with dev/ at the beginning. Someone told me I have to fill the rest in to tell
Linux where to find its root. What do I put there? I think my root drive is
called "sda6" but I'm not sure. Help anyone???? Is it "dev/sda6/root" or what?

-Emmett ([EMAIL PROTECTED])