Hi Everyone,
        I am setting up a webserver using apache 1.3.8. It seems that I have the
server functioning properly because I can see my simple web page when I type
the IP address or localhost into the address bar of my browser. However, I
have a second connection to the internet on a separate IP address in my home
and I can't see anything when I address to my site.
        I went to grc.com and it seems that port 80 is open for business.
        Also, I tried to ping my web server machine (LM9.1) from the other (WinXP)
and the was no response....timed out.

Is there some network config file that has to be set up in LM9.1 in order to
accept connections?

I can supply my IP addie if anyone want to try it.

tia,
Bill W.