Hello,

        I am in the process of installing my zip drive, and have hit a snag.  I
have linux mandrake, and while following the mini-howto, I hit this
problem:  I cannot find the file mentioned as local.boot  the howto says:

You also need to load the modules somewhere. On my system I just added a
couple of lines to the boot.local file.

insmod ppa
insmod lp
My system is Suse 5.3 and this file is in /etc/rc.d. The location of this
file will vary by distribution, but there will be a file somewhere, for
local changes to be made at start up time. You should use the file that is
applicable for your distribution.

I have looked all over my system, but cannot find the file anywhere, is
this named differently for mandrake, or do I even need to include this step
at all?  Thanks in advance!!!

Joe :)