I have mine as cd-rom master drive slave it worked fine for me this way.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sharrea [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2003 7:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] You guys all owe SCO $1399 for your Mandrake

On Thursday 07 August 2003 19:48, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
> Fosters is only sold to N.America because no one here wants to drink it
> - it's too weak, yet the N.American's think it's too strong.
>
> Here we drink either VB or XXXX
>
> No typo.

We all know Aussie's can't spell...  ;)

Of course NZ gets your stinky Fosters and the not-so-stinky VB.  Actually,
VB is my third-favourite beer wtih DB being No.1 - draught not the wussy
lagers.  And now I don't feel like such a p*sshead... DB is only 4 or 4.5%
- can't read the label on the bottle just now...

Sharrea
--
Help Microsoft stamp out piracy - give Linux to a friend today