JOKE:

Q: What has 6 legs and goes round and round a paddock ???

A: A Kiwi making a ewe-turn. (U turn.)  :-)

Sharrea, I really hope your not a kiwi, I was beginning to like you due to
the domain of your email address.

besides, a Kiwi is just about the right height to get excited by a sheep.
:-)

As an aside.. did you know that wallabies and kangaroo's have 2 penis's???
(or more correctly one that is split into two.) so a sheep would not be a
suitable target anyway. :-)

rgds

Franki
http://htmlfixit.com