So my ISP has decided to reject all mails originating from dynamically
assigned IP blocks, which my computer is on. So, I can't send mail to
my ISP-provided account from my box unless I use their smtp server.
This is problemlatic since my family also uses this ISP and I can't send
them mail using my preferred agent, Mutt. I've also been noticing that
messages I send to newbie aren't appearing in my Mandrake folder--so
perhaps even though sympa-mandrake redistributes the message, my ISP
still sees that I sent it and rejects it?

This is really annoying. Instead of telling people, Hey bozos, secure
your machines, don't use M$ etc. the ISP's are punishing all the good
people as well. This does not bode well for future Internet freedom.

Is there some sort of mail relay (like a dynamic dns) I could use that
would let my mail get through? (AOL also blocks mail from dynamic IPs, I
believe.) I'd even be willing to pay a reasonable fee for such a
service.

Todd

--
Impeach Bush NOW!