First (issue posted sometime ago) was the segfault messages with wine... no big problem. But now both gnome and kde waits 5 minutes to start up and my shell is no longer colorful (it's only black and white, maybe the shell type was changed someway).

The only thing i did after a fresh mdk 9.1 instalation was to install nvidia drivers and wine, but there were some unpropper shutdowns due to energy problems. I don't think this is an hardware issue because windowze is working just fine.

suggestions?

cheers