On Thursday 07 August 2003 04:41 am, Anders Lind wrote:
> > Fosters is only sold to N.America because no one here wants to drink it
> > - it's too weak, yet the N.American's think it's too strong.
>
> Hehehe...you gotta remember they (USA primarily) drink Miller, Budweiser
> and Schlitz and stuff like that of their free will ;o)
>
> /Anders

Anders:
While that might have been the case 15 years ago, it's no longer true. There
are a number of breweries in the USA who produce a variety of very high
quality beers. Some of them are distributed nationally (Sam Adams, Pete's,
Anchor Steam, Shiner, Saranac, ESB get a lot of my trade), others are
regional or local. Beyond that, imported beers are available in most stores,
restaurants and bars -- even cut'n'shoots.

IIRC, the Foster's that we get here is brewed in Canada. I tried some. Once.
The label should have a picture of a couple making love in a canoe.
-- cmg