On Wednesday 06 August 2003 16:20, Anders Lind wrote:
> > As in "Foster's, Australian for beer!" ???  I'll take that deal.  See
> > ya'll in January/February.
>
> Uuummm...don't touch Foster's, according to aussies I know that is what
> they export and keep the good stuff to themselfes, personally I find
> Foster's
> to be decent but not more, but then again I am more of a Belgian Ale, and
> wheatbeer
> person
>
> /Anders

I'll drink to that!
Mmmmmmmm....Hoegaarden
Blue Moon isn't bad either. The commercials SHOULD say, "Fosters, Australian
for crap!"

--
Ben Reeves

"He who knows much about others is learned, but he who understands himself is
more intelligent. He who
 controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier
still."
- Lao-Tsu, Tao Teh King